How HP’s Financial Services Can Help Your Business
Fri May 01, 2020 | Lasers Resource
As a family-owned business, we relate to a lot of what you’re going through right now, including the strain your company is feeling due to the many unforeseen changes and closures that have arisen due to the pandemic. As a proud HP partner, we’re pleased to be able to offer you some payment and asset management options that may alleviate some of your stress and help with cash flow in the coming months.
Here’s how HP’s Financial Services can help your business if your lease is coming to an end.
Deferred Expense Program
With this program, there are two options to choose from. You can:
1. Minimize payments until 2021, or,
2. Defer new equipment payments for 90 days (i.e. a 63-month lease). With this option, you can set up your equipment today and you don't have to start paying a cent for the first 90 days of your contract term. Buy now, pay later.
With both options, you get to choose from a full portfolio of HP print devices, and up to 20% of select non-hardware items (software, services, installation, etc.)
While it may feel like everything has stopped for a moment, time is still moving forward. Days, weeks, and months are going by and due dates are still approaching as quickly as ever. If your lease is coming to an end and you’re worried about the next step, the deferred expense program is available to help you keep control of your cash flow during this unusual period.
Contact Us for More Info
Phased Deployment Program (acquire now, pay when deployed)
With this program, you can:
- Work in 90-day phases i.e. deploy a quarter of your new fleet and only pay that portion of the lease. This “phased” approach can transpire over a 12 month period.
- Preselect a rollout plan/schedule for activation
- Choose from the entire HP workplace product portfolio
The advantages of this program?
- Quantity discount & cost control (keep control of your budget by not spending it all at once)
- Greater agility (avoid the headache of multiple budget approvals)
- Improved productivity (instant technology access)
- Price & inventory lock (predictable monthly payments & ability to pre-order)
- Mitigate risk from the supplies side
Businesses have had to adapt quite quickly and we know that these changes have put a financial strain on your business. And, in addition to that, your company is trying to strategize and update continuity plans. We know that the way you financed in the past may not work anymore. It’s time for a change.
One of the biggest companies in the world can help you finance any of the programs listed above. We want to help get you there. Get in touch with a Lasers Resource Specialist today to learn more about these programs, and about the power of HP’s Financial Services.
Wishing you and your families nothing but health and well-being during this time.
The Lasers Resource Team
Subscribe to Our Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.