Three Quick Steps to Order (and SAVE) Using Quotes
Fri Feb 14, 2020 | Lasers Resource
Does your company have a set of standard products that are purchased regularly? We’re talking about ink, toner, perhaps even upgraded technology products or supplies for new employees.
Let’s assume your answer is yes (because we have no doubt that it is). Our next question then becomes: who in your office is in charge of ordering said supplies? The office manager, VP of sales, head of the accounting department, you—the owner? How often is this high-paid employee tasked with this and how much of their workday is allocated (wasted) on it? Our guess: too much time—which also means, too much money.
If something is affecting your bottom line, it needs to become a priority. We can help. With our new, fully integrated e-commerce website, your team can quickly (and easily) order products and supplies at custom pricing, using our “quotes” functionality.
1. Once a quote(s) has been created for you by one of our reps, you will receive an email notification. From there, you can click the “go to my quote” button, which will take you directly to your quote. There, you can view the product(s) and quoted price.
You might be worried that this could get buried and lost in the endless sea of emails you receive daily. Not to worry (we are business people too, so we’ve thought a lot about this). Once a quote has been created, you will also be able to access it anytime by logging into your account on our website and simply visiting "My Account > Quotes."
2. From here, you can choose the product(s) you’d like to purchase, add to your cart, and complete the purchase within seconds from our online store.
3. Now, you can sit back, relax, and wait for your product(s) to come to you.
Need more reasons to get on board?
- Quoted prices will follow you around our site. Meaning, once you get a hold of one of our reps and request a quote(s), you will be able to purchase your much-needed supplies and/or products at the best price possible, even if you forget to check your quotes in the “my account” section.
- In the “My Account” dashboard, you are able to view your contact information, order history, and quotes in one single, tabbed view.
Everything you need is right at your fingertips (you don’t even have to leave the office anymore!). So, what are you waiting for? If you’re interested in buying at custom prices, talk to a rep today.
Don’t have a set of standard products that you purchase regularly, but DO have a few units you need to buy right now? No problem. Let us give you a customized standing quote instead.
Subscribe to Our Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.